Not long ago, I was honored with an appointment to the advisory board for the Arab Pioneering Network. Upon hearing the news, I was thrilled; the APN is a UN-endorsed organization that strives to create an empowering platform for female voices in the Arab world by promoting success stories and fostering professional development opportunities for rising female leaders. Given that female empowerment and gender diversity are both subjects I’ve spent years advocating for, I’m excited and thankful to have this chance to use my own experience and knowledge to further the APN’s mission.
- Being Conscious of the Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Judging the International Business Excellence Awards
- Gender Balance and the Separation of Gendered Traits
- Transformational Change Series: Transformational Change in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- My Incredible Trip To Pakistan: My Own VUCA Experience In Real Life