Not long ago, I was honored with an appointment to the advisory board for the Arab Pioneering Network. Upon hearing the news, I was thrilled; the APN is a UN-endorsed organization that strives to create an empowering platform for female voices in the Arab world by promoting success stories and fostering professional development opportunities for rising female leaders. Given that female empowerment and gender diversity are both subjects I’ve spent years advocating for, I’m excited and thankful to have this chance to use my own experience and knowledge to further the APN’s mission.
- My Incredible Trip To Pakistan: My Own VUCA Experience In Real Life
- The Regional Lead LeanIn Chapter And Leader Of The First LeanIn Circle In The GCC, LeadIn Arabia, Celebrates Four Years
- A new article published on Harvard Business Review Arabic
- How Can We Help Older Adults Interested In Entrepreneurship?
- خواطر حول الدفعة الثالثة لـ “انطلاق”