The final demo day for the third cohort of Intelak startups came more quickly than I ever expected. It seems like only a little time has passed since these wonderfully creative thinkers first brought their ideas to the incubator’s table – and yet, it’s taken months of hard work to achieve what they have. The team at Intelak surprised me with a token of appreciation on that last night, but the real reward was seeing my students transform from enthusiastic aspiring entrepreneurs with innovative ideas into confident, assertive, and passionate business founders. Over the past few months, the young minds at Intelak have convinced me that their ideas have the potential to disrupt and shape the very future of the aviation and tourism industry. Once again, I am reminded that this is a journey for student and teacher alike. I cannot be happier for my mentees, or more grateful for the chance I had to see them grow.
- The Regional Lead LeanIn Chapter And Leader Of The First LeanIn Circle In The GCC, LeadIn Arabia, Celebrates Four Years
- A new article published on Harvard Business Review Arabic
- How Can We Help Older Adults Interested In Entrepreneurship?
- خواطر حول الدفعة الثالثة لـ “انطلاق”
- الحصول على جائزة التميز في القيادة في مؤتمر القيادات النسائية العالمي لعام 2018 في Woibex