I’m happy to announce that I recently received an Excellence in Leadership award at Woibex’s 2018 Global Women Leaders Conference! For nearly two decades, the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute has honored female leadership by recognizing those female leaders in business and government who have helped bring about regional and global developments. My gratitude and support goes out to the Institute and all of the work it does to encourage the promotion and establishment of women in our larger business community. I can honestly say that working in knowledge management inspires me; receiving this award had only made me more intent on my dedication to cultivating leadership, creating a positive social impact, fostering innovation, and driving our region ever-closer to a knowledge-based economy.
- The Regional Lead LeanIn Chapter And Leader Of The First LeanIn Circle In The GCC, LeadIn Arabia, Celebrates Four Years
- A new article published on Harvard Business Review Arabic
- How Can We Help Older Adults Interested In Entrepreneurship?
- خواطر حول الدفعة الثالثة لـ “انطلاق”
- الحصول على جائزة التميز في القيادة في مؤتمر القيادات النسائية العالمي لعام 2018 في Woibex